Project Execution Analyst
Location: Remote (with occasional travel for team meetings or client engagements) | Full-Time
Euclid Power is the operating system for the renewable energy industry. We offer a diligence, development, and data management platform alongside world-class execution services to help project developers and investors deploy renewable energy faster than ever before. We believe it is time that the process of deploying renewable energy projects was powered by software, as much as social media or online ads and that by doing so, we can help more projects start, fewer fail, and accelerate the world's transition to clean energy.
Euclid is trusted by some of the largest solar investors, solar developers, utilities, and technology integrators to provide software, guidance, and project diligence support. Less than a year in, and with no outside capital raised, Euclid has over a dozen clients and >1GW of renewable energy across 100 projects under execution on our beta platform. Euclid is led by a world-class team of renewable energy veterans that previously created the diligence, investing, and execution process for some of the industry’s leading developers and investors including Goldman Sachs Renewable Power, Blackstone (Onyx), GE Solar, Generate Capital, and True Green Capital.
Our company is committed to hiring talented team-members and advisors who are hardworking, passionate, and committed to our mission. Hires at this stage will immediately contribute to the DNA of our product, processes, and, most importantly, culture. At Euclid, learning, growing, and testing the best ideas are central to our approach to solving one of the world’s most important challenges: climate change.
The story of Euclid begins 10 years ago when our co-founder, Ryan Guay, walked into the offices of his first job, at the largest solar installer in New York. The company’s entire 50-project pipeline was written on a whiteboard, with no general plan, tools, or processes in sight to manage the 1,000s of key data points necessary to diligence, build, execute, and finance these complex projects while communicating with dozens of key stakeholders. Over the next decade, Ryan and the rest of the founding team have witnessed firsthand the renewable power industry suffer from cost overruns, massive schedule delays, overlooked project risks, and many, many dead deals from the lack of data and process management. Euclid was founded to bring much-needed operational reprieve to the industry and finally get this process right. As the industry grows, our mission is to capture and track project data so that key players can develop, diligence, build, and finance their projects on time and on budget and, frankly, get more renewable energy deals done.
Who You Are
- A driven self-starter, looking to continue to build on your professional and technical expertise in renewable energy project/portfolio management
- Detailed-oriented, organized individual, who fervently believes there is no compromising when it comes to the details
- Humble, with the willingness to roll up your sleeves to support a rapidly growing company by maintaining a “no job is too small” mindset
- Clear communicator, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A gritty, hard worker who is willing to do what it takes and run through walls to deliver above the expected outcome
- Team-player, who will collaborate with the founding team to translate (and improve) our proven renewables diligence, execution, and data services offering and toolsets
- Scrappy, open-minded, entrepreneurial thinker who can flourish in a resource-limited environment
- Customer-focused and personable, with an innate desire to exceed customer expectations
What You'll Do - Immediate
- Co-manage and support multiple client engagements under the leadership of an experienced program/project manager or COO
- Facilitate vendor on-boarding and general project administration including, but not limited to, document management/ organization and project reporting requirements
- Maintain tools, RFI/submittal trackers, schedules, budgets, meeting minutes, engagement invoicing and support overall company and project-specific functions under direction of the program/project manager or COO
- Work directly with the Euclid founding team on process and execution tool refinement and infrastructure build out
- Learn from a world-class, experienced PV and storage development/execution team and work closely with the founding team to learn and understand the process of renewable energy development, diligence, execution, investment, and asset management
What You'll Do - Long Term
- Independently manage high-profile clients and frequent exposure to industry distributing technologies
- Grow into a Project Manager (and beyond) and overall leader within our execution services group
- Support in the design and architecture of new products and tools to serve renewable energy project developers and investors through Euclid’s platform with guidance from the founding members
- Support hiring and future build-out of the Euclid services group
What You Have
- 0-3+ years of project or operations management experience in renewable energy, energy, or adjacent industries (preferred) or strong desire to enter the renewables space
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, project/operations/construction management, business management/economics – concentrations preferred, but not required
- General knowledge of project management principles and customer success methods and best practices or interest in obtaining further project management certifications
What We Provide
- Benefits package (401K, Health Insurance, Remote Work, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays)
- Opportunity for early equity awards and share in the growth of the firm you are helping build
- Professional credential obtainment sponsorship (PMP, PE, CFA, Software)
- Multidisciplinary exposure and training (Tax, Legal, Finance, Diligence, Engineering, Energy Storage, etc.)
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a truly supportive, collaborative, dynamic and diverse environment
- Exposure to high-profile, industry leading clients, products, and technology
We welcome candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexualities to apply. Euclid is committed to embracing diversity, equity, and inclusion to create a workplace that welcomes and thrives on the unique experiences, perspectives and contributions of all team members. Euclid is bringing the best people and most diverse talent forward to drive growth, innovate, and think bigger!